Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sucking up ... beyond belief





So yesterday me and my house mate, Soph, went to an exhibition down in London, to help further our ever so non existent careers.  After waking up at silly o-clock to get the train we were well on our way to becoming CEO's of any company we wanted! 
We managed to kiss ass with many of the industry's finest which has given us contacts for future 'free' work we get to do! Lovely Jubly.  We then got a little tipsy with a few of them ... even more fun! Can't beat a free drink or two now can you.  
We also smoozed with lecturers from our current establishment and I have now been roped into producing a 400 word business enterprise award, in which i am guaranteed to win, as no one else has entered.  I then get to go to a meal with all the lecturers ... can anyone say swot.com?! I might as well have brown noser tattooed across my forehead! 
I would say the most exciting thing about our day was the photo hat challenge ... in which we had to have photo booth pictures taken with four different hats on 

My favourite (Basically the best one of me!) ...


We then decided to head on down to a mexican restaurant for 241 cocktails and some grub, only to find out (When we got the bill) that 241 is only downstairs.

Remember kids ..... always read the small print!!



1 comment:

Lucy said...

lol trust you! you should have SO had a geek party :) pretty picture though xxx