I thought all I would have to do is open the garage get the bucket sponge and car wash stuff and off i trot with a hose pipe.. bish bash bosh .. jobs a good'un.
1) Parentals thought it would be a good idea to lock me in house
2) Go through back door and then it wont close ... decide to leave it open and 'air' the house
3) Let in giant wasp
4) Find front door key. oops.
5) Try to get in garage. locked. since when do we lock our garage.
6) Find a pile of keys are start trying them all
7) Break lock to the point where if falls out the garage
8) Garage still locked.....how.....there is no lock anymore!
9) Find key labelled garage key
10) Finally get garage to open but lock still broken also
11) No bucket
12) No sponge
13) No car soap stuff
14) Go to get hose and find hose is now attached to wall as part of our new 'irrigation' system that we were so desperately needing
15) Get back garden hose
16) Hose doesnt work
17) Decide to use fish crate as a bucket
18) Fill fish crate with water and fairy liquid
19) Find sponge
20) Cant lift crate ... get very wet
21) Begin the washing process
22) Realise sponge is not sponge but is for inside of car
23) 'Sponge' getting very black and not much cleaning is happening
24) Get round entire car and realise it looks worse and gone streaky
25) Throw a lot of water from carrier onto car in hope it gets automatically cleaned
26) It doesnt
27) I get very wet
28) Try it again incase first time I threw it wrong
29) I didnt
30) Get more wet
31) Go to get mini vac to clean inside
32) Mini vac broken
Decided to go to one of those hand wash car places ...... bloody hell!