Friday, April 10, 2009

Animal loving.....

So folks ... the votes are in ... and yes ... I am ... employee of the month!! Check me out! My love for animals is so great that I actually excel at all things animal related enough to win a box of chocs! yum yum yum! And my chocolate ban is up on Sunday so it seems the perfect time to win such a thing!  Here is a few things I have learnt about animals in the past 24 hours ...
1) Greyhounds and Whippets have thin necks with not much muscle ... therefore normal collars can effect their trachea's so they have special collars ... they should also never wear a choke chain.
2) Drontal is the only worming medication that covers dogs and cats against all worms ... and these worms are not pretty, I saw pictures.
3) We own what may be the cutest bunny known to man .. and it has funny tear ducts ... and its ugly .. which makes it even cuter.
So there you have it ... my top 3 animals facts for the week! Although the last one is not really a fact .. except it is.

To end this note I would like to say that I have infact FINISHED my dissertation.....thats right! all done and dusted! fantastic!

Au Reviour! 

No comments: