Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The return of the MJ!!

After careful planning (and a lot of luck) ... this morning ... I managed ... to get ... MJ TICKETS ... for the 10th July 2009!!! That's right folks ... the most anticipated tour EVER is hitting London's O2 arena, and as a loyal and worthy customer of o2 for many a year now I have 4 brand spanking tickets!
This is not all without cost though ... obv the tickets cost a fair wack (Thank you dads credit card!) and my contract is not exactly free ... but at this moment in time I want to kiss the lady who convinced me that cancelling my o2 contract would be the most ridiculous thing I would ever do.  She was right.  If I had done that ... and then MJ announced this tour ... I would have cried! She even gave me £150 credit to help pay my bills ... and £14.50 off my tariff every month. What a nice lady she is. If I could remember her name I would write to o2 and tell them of my saviour who is disguised as a member of their call team.
The only (and I mean ONLY) downside to this entire situation is that o2 priority only let you buy 4 tickets for each number, and as I am the only member of my family on o2 (Fantastic with my unlimited o2 - o2 calls i might add) I had the sole responsibility of getting the tickets.  Which I did. Except we needed 5. Which i did not get.  THEREFORE after getting up at 6am today ... I now also have to get up at 6am on Friday (The night after my housemates birthday party so it will probably be just as easy for me to stay awake!) and try and acquire more tickets.  Lovely. I blame my parental units for this early wake up call as they will be sunning themselves in the Caribbean .. and therefore cannot make the call/stalk internet websites themselves.  How inconsiderate of them.

My music tour o9 as it is now known starts in a few weeks with Lily Allen at the Leeds o2 academy (Yes apparently I am obsessed with o2 venues!) and then in a mere one month I will be hitting the Manchester academy to see Jason Mraz which I am EXTREMELY excited about! I love his music and I cant wait! Even though I have to drive there and back and then hit work the next day at 7:30 .... it's totally worth it! You should check out his website .. its rather humorous if you set it to voice .. funny guy!
After that its the Leeds Universities Summer Ball in which we get the delights of Katy Perry, Reverend and the Makers and Pendulum.  This is our last ball as students ... so its going to be a messy one! 
Then its on to Glastonbury for 5 days of fun (after the previous 5 days are spent in Sweden on a football tour!) Acts include Blur, Lily Allen, Dizzee Rascal, DJ Yoda plus loads more to be confirmed! 
And following that (with my graduation in between) is MJ! 


Its going to be a busy summer.

2 comments:

Brooke Haynie said...

who and what is this concert you speak of

Goldie said...

which one???

MJ??

MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!