Sunday, March 15, 2009

Times a Ticking

When I arrived at work today I was a calm collected and normal human being.
When I left work today I was a person of mad panic and the ability to self destruct at any moment.
I realised, halfway through my shift, the extent of the amount of work I actually have left to do in the following 6 weeks.  And no, I am not talking about cute little rabbit and other small animal related work.
In the next few weeks, I am going to be bogged down under a pile of dissertation papers, writing and re-writing my work, to get it condensed into a short 12,000 word piece of something that is worth marking.  I thought I was going along well with it, until I realised that the big chunk of it in the middle I have yet to start, and that I should really get started on that! Shit a brick ... it takes it out of you.  And I also need to re-post on the marketing discussion boards.  God bless my university and its thinking that posting on internet discussion sites is a valid 50% of a final year piece of work. Bull shit.  If I come out with a good grade I will jump off a roof in shock.  At the moment I am on a 71.5% for my course which leaves me with a first class honours degree ... which is not what I am going to come out with at the end of the year after the shambles of this semesters classes.

Anyway that is enough ranting and raving from me .... I am going to be productive and go and watch dancing on ice!!  

No comments: